- Include our BETADINE® Daily Intimate Care to your hygiene routine (Intimate Foam Soap)
- Change your sanitary pads or tampons every few hours
- Wear cotton undergarments to encourage airflow and allow your intimate area to breathe
- Identify the cause – is it an infection or maybe a pH imbalance in your intimate area? Consult your doctor to find out
- Use our BETADINE® Intimate Wipes throughout the day when you feel the need
- Use regular soaps or scented shower gels as they can disrupt the lactobacilli that live in your vaginal area. These naturally occurring good bacteria protect us against intimate area infections and keep the normal vaginal flora intact.
- Wear non-cotton undergarments because these do not encourage airflow and do not allow your vaginal area to breathe.